Monday, October 22, 2007

Michael Godin's Surprise Studio Visit

I was getting ready with the last minute final preparations in the studio for this week's show when a technical producer from our network, Mediaontap, asked me if I was expecting any visitors. I replied no I wasn't. A few moments later, into the studio walked two good friends and regular listeners and members of the Chat Room, Matt and MrsMatt from Vancouver. They came to surprise me and wish me a Happy Birthday. Not only that, but they also brought a very funny birthday card as well as a delicious chocolate birthday cake with a candle that said "Over the Hill - Too Old to Count". They even brought plates, forks and napkins. Talk about being organized!! LOL I was so surprised. Was was even more surprising was that all the regular "Nuts in the Hut" (or the Chat Room ) had known about this a week ago. They had secretly been talking among themselves that this surprise was going to happen.

MrsMatt took a few pictures that she sent to me later after they had gone home to listen to the show. I would like to share those shots with you.

Thanks again, Matt and MrsMatt, you sure surprised me!