Monday, June 09, 2008

My Dad - Paul Peterson - Song of the Week

To get us in the mood for our annual live Father's Day Special on Treasure Island Oldies this coming Sunday, June 15th, here is the perfect Father's Day song, My Dad by Paul Peterson. However, this clip is very different from the one we presented last year. That was a clip from the Donna Reed Show with Paul singing the song on the show.

This clip is made up of montages and clips from the classic TV series The Rifleman, starring Chuck Connors and Johnny Crawford, as father and son Lucas and Mark McCain. A short while into the clip after the father and son talk, the song My Dad by Paul Peterson will begin. The combination of lyrics and images is very well done.

I am sure you'll enjoy this very special Father's Day clip, My Dad, our Song of the Week.

Enjoy and Happy Father's Day!
Michael