Monday, September 21, 2009

Treasure Island Oldies Welcome MX Radio - Music Xpress

I am very pleased to welcome MX Radio - Music Xpress - The Variety Station in Atlanta, Georgia, to the Treasure Island Oldies Broadcast Partners Network.

My thanks to Bob Eldridge, station owner. I'm looking forward to sharing four hours of great music with the listeners of MX Radio live every Sunday night from 9 p.m. to 1 a.m. And be sure to get in touch with your requests. Come to the Treasure Island Oldies website and click the Requests Button on any page. I'd also love to hear from you. Call the Listener Request Line at 206-203-4678 and record your voicemail message with your request or greeting. I'll play both your message and the song you' d like to hear on the show.


And please visit MX Radio - Music Xpress here.