Monday, September 06, 2010

Treasure Island Oldies Welcomes More New Radio Stations

I am so pleased to let you know that yet again this week, three new radio stations have joined the Treasure Island Oldies Broadcast Partners Network and will be airing the show on their stations. This past three weeks have seen unprecedented growth for Treasure Island Oldies and I am thrilled. A big hello to OldiesRadio88 in Columbia, South Carolina, Selkirk Radio in Selkirk, Manitoba, and QCCR 99.3 FM in Liverpool, Nova Scotia!

The interesting thing is all of the radio stations, including 1053 Capital FM in Iqaluit, Nunavut, 247 Music Radio in Singapore, and HTS Home Team Sports in Saint John, New Brunswick, contacted me inquiring as to the possibility of airing the show on their stations. I am very flattered and honoured.

I know you join me in welcoming our new and recent radio stations and for inviting us to become part of their stations' programming.

Cheers.
Michael