Tuesday, February 21, 2012

This Week On Treasure Island Oldies


February 19th, 2012 to February 26th, 2012

Thanks for letting me keep you company again this week on Treasure Island Oldies. I had a lot of fun on the show again this week and the music was great and so cool to hear some Lost Treasures like I Do by The Marvelows, I Ain't Gonna Eat Out My Heart Anymore by The Young Rascals, Friendship Train by Gladys Knight & The Pips, and so many others. If you would like to hear a song on the show, be sure to send an email to me. Click the Requests button on any page of the website. You could also call our 24/7 Listener Line at 206-339-0709. I look forward to hearing from you and to playing your requests.

Happy Birthday wishes go out to George Mooth in Edwardsburg, Michigan. All the best to you George. If you have a birthday coming up, be sure to let me know by sending the details of your special day to birthdays@treasureislandoldies.com. I'll be pleased to wish you Happy Birthday on the show and play Birthday by The Beatles.

The Treasure Island Oldies Blog is playing Lulu performing To Sir With Love, the title song from the movie she starred in with Sidney Poitier. It's our Song Of The Week. Enjoy!

Voice Your Choice presents The Beach Boys with two of their many hits for your votes this week: Do It Again and Caroline, No. Cast your vote for the song you'd like me to play atthe Voice Your Choice page. We'll play the winner in the 3rd hour of next week's show.

Have a good week.

Bye for now.

Michael