Monday, December 24, 2018

Treasure Island Oldies Year End Island Update

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Edition
It's wonderful how we pour our passion and energy into what we love to do. Whether it be wrapping presents to look great for the recipient, preparing the Christmas feast or preparing my Annual Christmas Special, I love this Holiday Season. Thank you for joining me for my 22nd Annual Christmas Special.

I am pleased to let you know the archived Christmas Special will be available throughout the holidays. In addition, another very popular special, the Instrumental Gems Wordless Wonders Special will also be available for you to enjoy. Please note that both the Christmas and Instrumental Gems specials will play on every format: desktop, laptop, tablet and smartphone, no matter the operating system. Many thanks to my Webmaster, Eddy Fisher, for making the all-format archives available. Also, if you are wondering about a specific song I played that you could not identify, the entire Playlist is at the Listen page.

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank Hugh Dobbie. Jr. and Yare Media, our exclusive live stream provider. I'd also like to say a big hello to the Broadcast Partners Network Affiliate Radio Stations that air my show every week.

Voice Your Choice returns January 6th with another year of great artists and songs for your votes. Elton John will be in the spotlight with two of his very many hits. Cast your vote at the Voice Your Choice page for either Goodbye Yellow Brick Road or Philadelphia Freedom.  I'll play the winning song on January 6th. 

I am taking my annual Christmas break and will return with the New Year Dance Party, Live, Sunday, January 6, 2019.

Thank you once again for inviting me into your home every week. It's my great pleasure to bring you Treasure Island Oldies throughout the year.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
Bye for now.
Michael