Tuesday, April 17, 2007

24/7 Request Line Number Changed

I wanted to let you know this immediately: The Treasure Island Oldies 24/7 Request Line telephone number has changed.

Effective immediately, the NEW number is 206-312-5229.

I am sorry if you have been trying to leave a message on the old number. All you would have heard is "please send your fax now".

So I'm glad to have the problem fixed, although it did require a new number to be put in place.

I sure look forward to receiving your voicemail messages in time for our 10th Anniversary Special, coming up on Sunday, May 6. I'll pay back as many as possible on the 10th Anniversary Special.

Give the other "Islanders" a chance to hear your voice! Call the Treasure Island Oldies 24/7 Request Line now at 206-312-5229 and leave your message for our 10th Anniversary.