Monday, April 28, 2008

Treasure Island Oldies 11th Anniversary Special

I am pleased and excited to invite you to join me for the 11th Anniversary Special of Treasure Island Oldies next Sunday, May 4th from 6 to 10 p.m. Pacific time (9 p.m. to 1 a.m. Eastern time).

We started the show May 4, 1997, which now seems so long ago. I am proud to be with the same network since day one. What began as DEN, the Dowco Entertainment Network, today is the Mediaontap Network, a division of INSINC. The show originally began as a three hour Sunday afternoon live-only show, but before long became a four hour show and moved to its current time slot. I am also very pleased to have established our Broadcast Partners Network of FM, AM and Online Radio Stations in the United States, Canada, England and Sweden, with more to come.

Please join me for 11th Anniversary celebration next week, Sunday, May 4, 2008 on Treasure Island Oldies.

Michael