Monday, July 05, 2010

The X: Real Rock Variety Joins Treasure Island Oldies Broadcast Partners Network

I am pleased to let you know that another station has become part of the Treasure Island Oldies Broadcast Partners Network. I`d like to extend a warm welcome to The X: Real Rock Variety in Champagne, Illinois.

I was contacted by Taylor King and Drew Lyle, the co-owners of The X. They said, "We are looking for a fantastic show to put into a Friday Night timeslot from 9PM-1AM.  Upon listening to an archive of one of your past shows, we believe that you would fit that bill perfectly." I am so glad to let you know that as of this Friday, July 9th, Treasure Island Oldies will air on The X Friday from 9 pm to 1 am.

My thanks to Taylor and Drew for their enthusiasm for the show and a big hello to listeners of The X!

Michael