Saturday, August 05, 2006

#101

This is post #101 of the Treasure Island Oldies Blog. I'd like to thank you for both the feedback and comments, as well as for the amount of traffic you have generated for the blog since the very first posting back in March.

I make every effort to generate at least one new posting per week, with additional ones for upcoming specials. Of course, any breaking news relating to a recording artist of the Rock and Roll era is posted as soon as I get the information.

I look forward to continuing with the Blog and I thank you once again for coming back again and again for the latest news of interest to you, the Treasure Island Oldies listener.

Have a great weekend and see you tomorrow at 6 p.m. Pacific for our annual Instrumental Gems - Worldess Wonders Special on Treasure Island Oldies.

Michael