Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Song Requests and Dedications

I wanted to say thank you to Emmy in Laranca Beach, Cyprus. She is the first listener to send in a song request from Cyprus since we debuted last week on 106.3 Radio NAPA-FM in Cyprus . I'd love to hear from you as well. If there's a song you would like to hear, just go to Treasure Island Oldies and click on the Requests button. Simple, that's all there is to do. It can be one of the big hits or one of the many Lost Treasures.

Emmy requested I play Monsieur Dupont by England's Sandi Shaw and I will be playing it on the next show, which by the way will be live once again this Sunday, May 28 from 6 to 10 p.m. Pacific. If you aren't able to listen live, then come to the website and click Listen then Archives.

And if you have a dedication, I'd be pleased to read it on the show as well. As Dean Martin used to say on his weekly TV show, "Keep those cards and letters coming in". Have a good rest of the week.

Michael